Do you like Cookie Sandwich as much as I do? Well then, why don’t you try out this simple, yet yummy recipe which is the Crunchy Banana and Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwich.
Crunchy Banana and Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwich
Another snack treat for your kids since spring and summer is fast approaching and they all want something to bite and chew. Give them a super delicious Crunchy banana and peanut butter cookie sandwich. This is one of a kind cookie inspiration that makes kids’ favorite. Why I choose this to share with you guys?
I found this recipe so unique. My kids and I make a bonding moments in making this recipe. They love cookie sandwich and they are enjoying when making of this. They bring this school for snacks too. You want to try?
Here’s the secret ingredients of Crunchy banana and peanut butter cookie sandwich:
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup vegetables shortening
1 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
2 teaspoons vanilla
3 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup peanut butter
1. While preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, Beat butter, vegetable shortening, 1 cup sugar, and brown sugar together until fluffy and creamy.
2. In another bowl, add a cup of mashed bananas, eggs and vanilla. Beat together with butter mixture.
3. Sift together flour, baking soda and and salt and add into the banana butter mixture. Mix thoroughly until dry ingredients stirred and dissolve.
4. Grease cookie sheet with butter or margarine. Drop cookie mixture and flatten using bottom of the glass or when you have molding sheet, you can also use it to look more pleasant.
5. Mix the remaining 1/4 sugar and cinnamon powder. Sprinkle at the top of the cookies and bake it for 10 minutes or until the cookies turns brown. When its done, transfer into the wire rack.
6. Spread peanut butter at the bottom of the cookie and cover it with another cookie to make a sandwich. Put cookies in a tight covered container to remain crisp and crunchy.
Now, you can serve cookies to your loved ones. I also recommend you this Apple streusel melts for snacks. I hope you will like it! Have fun and enjoy this Crunchy Banana and Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwich.