In here you are going to know how to make the best croissant ever than most bought stores in your town! So, what are you waiting for? hit this recipe and prepare this french breakfast treat for you family.
I bet you’re having a good day today, but why don’t you try to have this recipe to make your day even better and glowing? Yeap! Because this recipe that I’m going to share for you, is not just a very delicious but a very luscious with a combination of crisp and soft after a single bite. And that is the Croissants; you can enjoy eating this for breakfast together with your family over a jolly conversation. These may take time but are worth the effort. I hope you like it, and to have this, there is an ingredient below together with its procedure.
- 1 pack of active dry yeast
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 tbsp. of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of warm water, 105 to 115 degrees F
- 1 piece of egg
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of cold butter or margarine
- 1 piece of egg (beaten)
- Poppy seeds (optional)
- In a large bowl, add the yeast and then sprinkle with salt and a sugar.
- Add the water and then stir until the yeast is dissolved.
- Add the 1 piece of egg and the flour, once at a time (save some flour for rolling dough), kneading until smooth and satiny. Put the dough onto the floured surface and then fold into squares for about 1/2-inch thick.
- Slice the butter thinly and then cover the half of the dough with sliced butter.
- And then fold the other half of the dough over and then press together.
- Roll the dough out again lightly to a rectangle.
- Fold into thirds and let the dough rest in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes and then, repeat the step 3 twice and let dough rest between the rolling.
- Roll the dough out into rectangle for about 8 x 20 inches, and then cut out 5 to 10 squares.
- Divide each into triangle by cutting it diagonally.
- And starting at the base, roll each to form a croissant and fold the tips of croissants slightly.
- Put on baking sheets and let it rise while it was covered in a warm place for about 20 minutes.
- Brush the croissants with beaten egg and then sprinkle with poppy seeds is necessary, and then bake at 425 degrees F for about 8 to 13 minutes, depending on the size of your croissant.
Like I have said, it really cost more time to bake the croissant but are really worth after baking it. With this recipe, you can be more satisfied and feels great because this recipe is even better among any other recipes of croissant and better than most store bought ones.
So, after it is bake, enjoy and you can also add hot Chocó or a coffee over it in breakfast, but if you would like to eat Croissants for a snack, it is better and enjoyable to have it with this Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe.