A healthy and sweet snack for everyone, that makes you motivated and keep your mood alive! Try to make this Cranberry Crumb Tart Recipe.
Cranberry Crumb Tart
Tart was one of my favorite snacks that is made by my mother, every time I study, tart was always my best partner for it keeps me motivated to review and keep my mood alive until dawn. And feel so thankful that she shared her recipe for I’ve always crave for this tart. And now that I learned to bake it, I want to share these easy steps for you.
This one is a Cranberry Crumb Tart; it’s originally made by me. And here are the ingredients for you to start.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks (6 ounces) cold butter, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups fresh cranberries (about two 12-ounce bags)
- And of course we have the Prebaked Tart Shell
So, if you already have those Ingredients. You can now easily start the procedures.
- Set a preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl combine the flour and 1 ¾ cups of sugar.
- Then, cut in the butter until the mixture be like coarse meal.
- Continue the cutting until the mixture forms to nickel sized clumps that crush easily.
- In another medium bowl combine the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar with the salt and add the cranberries and toss to coat well.
- Spoon the cranberries into the prebake tart shell pilling them slightly in the center.
- With your fingers slightly squeeze the pieces of the crumb topping and drop them softly over the berries without pressing the toppings into the fruit.
- And bake until the topping become golden brown and the fruit looks bubbling around the edge for only 40 minutes.
After it baked, immediately remove Cranberry Crumb Tart from rack and completely cool it before serving. Enjoy eating an don’t forget to share this for everyone. Best regards!
Aside from this Cranberry Crumb Tart, you can also try our other recipe Layered Fun Bite Oreo Brownies Recipe.