Here is another great recipe on how to make mint brownie cake. This recipe is so easy and not to mention it will surely give your taste buds a great cool experience.
Hi guys! I will share another dessert recipe that is best for your. Cool mint brownie cake is one of the best seller in town. Instead of buying this several times a week, I decided to make my own version. At first, It’s difficult because it’s was not the taste I wanted like the taste from the coffee shop. Then I practiced more and I did it perfectly.
Having this recipe makes me happy. My family and friends are happy too because I always serve this when they visits me. And now, I want you to share this recipe not because I want you to learn how to bake but because I want you to experience how it taste like. This Cool mint brownie cake will complete your day.
Cool Mint Brownie Cake
Here’s the ingredients of Cool mint brownie cake recipe:
FOR THE CAKE:
2 ounces chopped unsweetened chocolate
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup all- purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
FOR THE ICING:
6 ounces chopped white chocolate
3 tablespoons whipping cream
3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
FOR THE GLAZE:
6 tablespoon whipping cream
6 ounces semisweet chopped chocolate bar
white chocolate curls
fresh mint sprigs
1. For the cake: Grease first the 8 inch metal square pan with butter and sprinkle the flour while preheat the oven for about 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place a wax paper in the pan and greased it with butter and sprinkle it with flour.
2. Place chocolate into double broiler. Let it melt and don’t let it boil. If it is already melted, remove it from the double broiler and let it cool.
3. Beat butter using the electric mixer until it smooth. Add sugar gradually and continue beating until it soft. Add egg one at a time and continue beating after each addition. Add melted chocolate and follow it with vanilla. Pour mixture into prepared pan and label the mixture smoothly.
4. Bake cake for 25 minutes and insert a toothpick until it comes out clean. When the cake is done, transfer it into the rack and let it cool for 20 minutes. Use spatula to loosen the cake. Remove the wax paper and let it cool completely.
5. For the icing: Place white chocolate into the double broiler, simmer until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Add peppermint extract and stir. Spread icing all over the cake. Refrigerate cake for an hour or place in a freezer for about half an hour.
6. For the glaze: In a saucepan, heat the cream and let it simmer until it well done as desired consistency. Add chocolate until it melted and let it cool but still has a consistency to pour.
7. Place cake on the rack and spread glaze all over the cake. Refrigerate cake and let it rest at room temperature atleast 3 hours before serving. And for additional toppings, you can add halves strawberries, coffee bean or fresh mint springs of sides or in the center of the cake.
This is so easy cake recipe. Cool mint brownie cake is one of the delightful recipe I ever made.