Just what we always need, a cookie for all season. Well, cookies are basically any type of season. But here is something that you need to try for cookies recipe.
Here we are going to teach you how to bake Cookies for all season. This is an amazing breakfast recipe that you will enjoy sharing with your family. This recipe has simplicity itself yet everybody’s favorite. It has beautiful lightness and fineness texture and this is also highly recommended for kids. The ingredients and procedure is listed below for you to follow and experience this great recipe.
Cookies For All Season
1/2 pound butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 and a half cups of all-purpose flour
1. In a large bowl, combine butter, sugar and salt and beat with electric mixer until it smooth and fluffy.
2. Add egg and vanilla to the butter mixture and mix until it well blended.
3. Reduce it to the lower speed until all ingredients combine. Add flour and mix together.
4. Divide dough in a half and wrap it in plastic. Refrigerate for an hour.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Remove half of the dough from refrigerator and cut in half. Return the unused portion into the refrigerator. Scoop 1 tablespoon cookie dough and roll it with your palms until it smooth. Place it into the cookie sheet 1 inch apart spacing and bake into the preheated oven for an hour.
We hope you had fun with this simple and easy Cookies for all season recipe. You can also check out other cookie recipes or our Freshly Baked Orange Cookie Recipe.