Oh I just love these Oreo cookies and combining them with the best cake recipe, this will surely make into one whole cookies and cream pound cake recipe a delightful treat for each and everyone.
I have now found the super delicious cake for my birthday and this is Cookies and cream pound cake. Sweet enough to satisfies my cravings and mouth watery to make everything’s perfect for a cake. When I started eating this, It feels like I can’t stop eating. I love chocolate cakes but not all chocolate cakes are my favorites. I am quiet choosy yet knows how to appreciate taste. This Cookies and cream pound cake is the only cake I can’t refuse to because I love the cookie crumbs, the natural taste and indescribable taste that i can only say is very different. Yet, it’s appearance is simple but all i can say that this cake is very incomparable when u taste it. You want proof? try to make this at home. But first, you should follow the procedure accurately.
Cookies and Cream Pound Cake Recipe
Here are the ingredients of Cookies and cream pound cake:
25 chocolate sandwich cookies (oreo is the brand recommended)
3 cups all purpose flour
1 and 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 and 1/4 cups milk
1 cup butter flavor shortening
1 and 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 large eggs
6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
3 tablespoon butter flavor shortening
1 tablespoon milk
1 tablespoon corn syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease the 9 inch fluted tuba pan with margarine and sprinkle it with flour.
2. Cut each cookie into squares.
3. For the cake: In a mixing bowl, combine flour and remaining ingredients except the cookies. Beat together using the electric mixer with a low speed. Increase speed for 2 minutes. Scrape the bowl to combine all mixture. Pour mixture for about 3/4 batter into the pan.
4. To the remaining batter, stir cut up cookies and pour it into the same pan. Bake for 50 minutes until the wooden test will comes out clean. Let it cool into the wire rack for 10 minutes.
5. For chocolate glaze, Heat chocolate chips, shortening, milk and corn syrup into the saucepan. Stir constantly until the chocolate melts.
6. When cake is already cool, Pour chocolate glaze into top and sides of the cake.
And the Cookies and cream pound cake is ready to eat. You can also try this Creamy tiramisu cake recipe.