Simple ingredients baked in less than 40 minutes equals one delicious food that’s familiar in flavor yet great presentation!
Coconut macaroons are a kind of thing where I never really known a lot of people make them and I think because it sounds so fancy but in fact they are so easy with a few ingredients and definitely taste sooooo good! a season of indulgence so go for it. Let me show you what you will need.
1 pack Sweetened Shredded Coconut
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
¼ tsp. Almond Extract
2 Egg Whites, at room temperature
¼ tsp. Salt
½ tsp. Cream of Tartar
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Get a baking sheets ready line with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, whisk the egg whites, when it starts to fluff up add the salt and cream of tartar until very stiff peaks.
- In a separate large bowl mix together the condensed milk, shredded coconut, vanilla extract and almond extract until well incorporate.
- Fold in the egg mixture to the coconut mixture.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, put the macaroons about an inch apart on the prepared baking sheets. Bake it for 30 minutes or until golden brown and nice and chewy in the inside.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
There too good to be true. Enjoy this sweet little thing like the coconut macaroons!