Embrace the morning with full of energy and go to your kitchen, scent them with some sparkling recipes that you could prepare for your family for the first meal of the day, and to make it, here’s the Cinnamon Bun Pie a recipe that will help you. So, check it out and enjoy the luscious taste of our Cinnamon Bun Pie, Recipe for Cinnamon Bun Pie, Cinnamon Bun Pie Recipe recipe.
I thought cinnamon is just yummy in bread, but after trying this Cinnamon Bun Pie, wow it was really perfect and I always asked for another piece. Days pass I asked myself of why should I learn to bake? And the first thing that pops up my mind is to learn first the Cinnamon Bun Pie, and gave it to my best friend Dale, It was funny because she didn’t recognize that I am the one who baked it, and even until now, she never believes that I can bake a pie and its not just atypical pie, because it is Cinnamon Bun Pie which people can always taste it in bread or cake. So, if you want guys to flatter somebody, and want to learn another quick and easy recipe that you could prepare especially for your mom in the morning before she goes to her office, try to bake this Cinnamon Bun Pie. Good luck and Have a great day ahead!
- 3/4 cup of plus 2 tbsp. of butter (melted, divided)
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. of ground cinnamon
- 1 pack of refrigerated flaky biscuits (8 biscuits)
Note: Be sure to use flaky biscuits for this one. And to enjoy every last bit of pecan flavor, remove any pecans left in the bottom of the pie plate after inverting and place them over the top of the pie.
- First, prepare preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat the bottom of a 9 inch deep dish pie plate with 2 tbsp. of melted butter and then set it aside.
- Combine the pecans together with the sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl and then mix it well.
- After that, sprinkle the 1/4 of the pecan mixture over the bottom of the pie plate.
- And then, in a small bowl place the remaining 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- Separate each of the biscuit into 3 layers.
- Dip the biscuit pieces one at a time in the melted butter, coating each piece thoroughly. Layer 8 biscuit pieces in the bottom of the pie plate, completely covering the pecan mixture.
- Repeat the pecan mixture and biscuit layers 2 more times. Top with the remaining pecan mixture and drizzle with any leftover melted butter.
- And then, bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden and cooked through.
- After that, allow it to cool for about 10 minutes and then invert onto a serving platter and slice into wedges.
And that was the Cinnamon Bun Pie, serve it warm. And for another recipes you would like to add or try, you can also try this one, the Oatmeal Pie, it another pie for a breakfast or it could be for a snack. So, enjoy and have fun with these recipes and don’t forget to share this Cinnamon Bun Pie recipe.