Want to know whats the best spell for love? Find it here in our recipe the Chocolate Roulade, with this recipe it will totally make the someone you love fall for you, and it will be the happiest time of your life.
Practice yourself to be the best person you can possibly be, especially in baking, if there is someone you want to want or fall for you, then get their attention by giving them the best taste of food that you actually made or baked.
As they said, a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. So, what are you waiting for? Take this 1st recipe into you love journey for today, and that’s the Chocolate Roulade. Good luck and go for the gold!
- 5 pieces of large eggs (separated)
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of flour
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of apricot preserves
- 1 cup of Heavy cream (chilled)
- 3 tbsp of confectioners’ sugar
- Prepare preheat the oven to 375F.
- And then, line a jellyroll pan with a waxed paper with aluminum foil, or you can also use a parchment paper.
- Butter it and then flour it, then shake out the excess.
- Beat together the egg yolks and sugar in a medium bowl.
- And in another small bowl, sift together the flour together with the cocoa, and baking powder.
- After that, gradually stir them into the egg yolk mixture.
- In another large bowl, beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks form and then stir a spoonful of whites into the batter, then quickly fold in the remaining whites.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan and then smooth it out into the corners.
- And bake it in the preheated oven until the top is golden just for about 15 minutes.
- When you take the sponge cake out, loosen the edges. Let it cool 5 minutes and then spread a tea towel over the cake, invert and remove the pan, and then peel off the paper.
- And while the cake is still warm, turn it so a long edge is before you, and roll up the cake in the towel while keeping the long edges uncurled. This can be done a day ahead.
- And then, keep the cake covered to stay moist and let it cool completely.
- Just a few hours before serving, unroll the cake and then trim the long edges with a serrated knife, and spread the apricot preserves over the sponge.
- Whip the cream until turns into firm peaks form and sweeten it to taste with confectioners’ sugar, and then spread the cream over the preserves, not quite to the edges.
- Next, is rolling up the cake again and set it seam side down on a serving plate and with a serrated knife, trim the two ends.
- And then, chill well in the refrigerator before serving.
And when roulade is ready to serve the, dust the top with some of the confectioners’ sugar and slice it across into spiral rounds. Serve it together with a nice plate and then, with some drinks, or an ice cream, like this cozy Delicious Cherry Pie Ice Cream Recipe.
I hope you guys will enjoy this Chocolate Roulade, until next time again!