Think of digging into a delicious and rich chocolate dessert with gooey melting chocolate in the center, just imagining it makes me drooling all the time, if you love chocolates like I do you may find many reasons to make this Chocolate Molten Lava Cake recipe.
The purpose why this recipe was called Chocolate Molten Lava cake because they are under baked just to retain its delicious and glorious “molten” hot fudge center. This is my all-time favorite cake that made me realized how easy they are to make. You will definitely know how lovely this recipe is when its baked. Here’s what you will need.
Chocolate Molten Lava Cake Recipe
¾ cup Hershey’s chocolate chips
½ cup salted butter
1 tsp. Vanilla
¾ cup granulated sugar
½ cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 450°F or 232°C. Prepare 4 ramekins for this recipe, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt your butter and chocolate chip into a double boiler for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix in 4 eggs, sugar and vanilla until well incorporated.
- Add in the melted chocolate butter mixture to the egg mixture, mix it up.
- Pour in the flour and stir until well combined.
- Fill up the ramekins for about ¾ full with the mixture and bake it for exactly 10 minutes.
- Once baked removed it out from the ramekins and put it in plate.
- Sprinkle it with powdered sugar or cocoa powder or place an ice cream on top.
There you have it, a super easy and simple chocolate molten lava cake dessert, enjoy every bite of the lava cake.