Looking for the best quick and easy to follow recipe for chocolate deluxe cookies? if so check Chocolate Deluxe Cookies Recipe from sweetnbake.com
Hi! I want to share this with you my pretty fantastic Chocolate deluxe cookies recipe. How my kids and the rest of my family loves it. Kids will be happy once they got a cookies most especially when it is chocolate flavor. Why kids love chocolates so much? Chocolate is delightful aside from its sweetness. Kids loves melting chocolate in their tongue but it is much lovelier when they bite chocolate cookies.
There’s nothing beat the crispiness and delectable taste of this Chocolate deluxe cookies recipe. Now, I want you to try this recipe and judge how it tastes like. See the ingredients you’ll need to buy and the steps below.
Chocolate Deluxe Cookies Recipe
2 (12 ounce) packages semisweet chocolate pieces
4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
1/4 cup butter (don’t substitute)
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon slat
1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 to 3 cups broken walnuts, toasted
Melted white chocolate
Melted semisweet chocolate
1. Grease cookie sheet first before you drop the chocolate mixture to avoid sticking on pan.
2. Heat a package of semisweet chocolate pieces in a saucepan together with unsweetened chocolate and the butter. Let it melt and occasionally stir. To let the melted chocolates completely cool, transfer into a large mixing bowl.
3. Mix dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, and salt). Set aside.
4. Beat eggs, vanilla and sugar together with the chocolate mixture. Mix thoroughly using electric mixer. Add gradually the flour mixture then continue beating on low speed until it done. Next, add the remaining chocolate pieces and nuts. Slightly mix.
5. Spoon mixture into a cookie sheet and flatten slightly before you bake.
6. In 350 degrees Fahrenheit, bake the cookies for 15 minutes. When it is completely done, let it stand for 2 minutes before removing from the cookie sheet.
7. Another tip for preparing those Chocolate deluxe cookies is serve it with juice and iced tea! This also can be serving as kids’ breakfast if ever they don’t want to eat bread or rice. I have so much fun eating this kind of cookies. Sometimes, it makes me crave. I and my friends love this tenderness and chocolaty taste of this Chocolate deluxe cookies recipe.