Here is another great cookies recipe and today, this is the chewy lime butter cookies recipe. Chewy cookies with a kick of tangy taste. Try this one out today.
Chewy Lime Butter Cookies Recipe
Hello everyone! We have another snack recipe for you to share and it is chewy lime butter cookies recipe. This snack recipe is good for kids and adults. It has an aromatic smells that will making you crave for this cookies. This is the best cookies I have ever tasted.You must try this too. The ingredients and procedure below are free to follow.
16 tablespoons of butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 egg yolk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 and 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
1 and 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
1. For butter cookies: Combine butter and sugar, cream together for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy mixture. Scrape the bowl. Add egg yolk, vanilla, and 1 and 1/2 lime juice. Stir it with flour and mix thoroughly.
2. Transfer the dough into the large plastic wrap. Form a cylinder into it and refrigerate for 2 hours or much better overnight.
3. While preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, grease the baking sheet with butter or margarine.
4. Cut cookies into exact slices or about 1/4 inch. Place it into the baking sheets and bake for 10 minutes into the preheated 350 degrees Fahrenheit. When it is cooked already, let it cool into the wire rack for 5 minutes.
5. For the lime icing, mix confectioner’s sugar and 1 and a half of lime juice in a bowl. Brush it all over the cookies.
This is how easy chewy lime butter cookies recipe made. Aside from the simplicity about this recipe, it has an amazing taste also. Very smooth to bite and this recipe goes great with eton mess dessert recipe. Please share these recipes to your family and friend. Happy eating and have fun with this Chewy Lime Butter Cookies Recipe!