It is all about the cheesecakes, and today, we are going to share with you the Carrot Cheesecake Recipe. This scrumptious cheesecake recipe will certainly delight each and everyone.
Carrot Cheesecake Recipe
Every weekend I cooked the best recipe for my family aside from going outdoor to buy something to eat. Because I’m not sure how it is made and I’m much conscious about what we eat. I always make it sure that it would not just delicious but it would be a healthy food. So, now I’m sharing this recipe to you that you can also share it with your family or even friends. And let’s get it started.
Carrot Cake (Crust)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
Tips: Ready the ingredients before you start the procedure so that it wouldn’t bother you anytime you’re going to start the baking process.
Procedure for crust:
- First, mix graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar and then mix in the melted butter.
- After that, put it into the bottom of a large spring form pan.
- Then, Shake the crumbs around to spread them out and then press them down with a flat object or you can use the spatula.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar or Sucanat
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 cup Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and grated
- (about 3 medium)
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup raisins soaked in
- First, mix the vegetable oil and eggs together.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Then, mix dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
- Beat in the carrots and walnuts.
- Mix in the raisins and Frangelico.
- Pour it into the spring form pan and shake it around.
- Spread evenly with a spatula. After spreading, set it aside and let’s make the Cream Cheesecake Layer.
Cream Cheesecake Layer
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice or 2 tablespoons Limoncello
Tips: Again, always ready the ingredients before you start the procedure so that it wouldn’t bother you anytime you’re going to start the baking the process. And let’s go to the procedures below.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- After that, beat together the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk.
- Add eggs, salt and lemon juice (or Limoncello) and beat it until smooth.
- Then, slowly pour over the carrot cake layer and bake just for 50 minutes.
- Check it to make sure the center of the cheesecake layer is done. If so, turn off the heat and open the oven door for 30 minutes.
- Slowly, remove cheesecake and let it cool on a rack just for an hour.
Note: be careful because the Pan is hot.
- After its cool, immediately refrigerate the cheesecake.
Carrot Cheesecake toppings
- 1 tbsp. toasted hazelnut crumbs
And lastly, let’s make the Carrot Cheesecake Topping
- Sprinkle toasted hazelnut crumbs evenly around the top of the cake using your thumb and two adjacent fingers in a repeated imitation of pinching salt.
So, that’s our Carrot Cheesecake! It’s very delicious and easy. And I never had sweat baking on it. Thanks for your company! You can also view our other recipe just simply follow the link below and just click and look what would be the next healthy snack you can serve.
Aside from our Carrot Cheesecake recipe, we thought you also would like to try our Delightful Moist Carrot Cake for Easter.