The Brinkman Gourmet Smoker And Grill is a stylish all-in-one solution to any backyard barbecue, family event or cookout. By combining an electric grill with a functional smoker, you can prepare a wide variety of foods off of a single, easy-to-use smoker/grill.
This makes it ideal for apartments, condos, or anyone with a small house or yard without compromising on the quality and variety of foods that they can cook. While the Brinkman is certainly a space-saving solution for the outdoor grill master, it does not compromise on cooking power by any means.
This unit sports an impressive 1500-watt heating element along with other useful features allowing you to smoke or grill up to 50 lbs of food. All Brinkman’s are well built and come with a 1 year warranty and are affordable electric smokers.
The addition of a thick heavy-duty vinyl cover is a thoughtful addition that will help you make the most of its use, especially keeping it dry and protected when left outside.
Features Of The Brinkman Gourmet Smoker And Grill:
- Heavy Duty 1500-Watt Heating Element. Any seasoned smokehouse veteran will know that 1500-watts of heating power is plenty, and the Brinkman delivers on just about any material you might want to heat in it.
- Front–Hinged Access Door. The hinge on the door may seem like a minor detail, but it allows for easy access to the water pan and makes it easy to add liquid flavors to your smoked meats, poultry and fish. The two vertical smoking racks are placed at a far enough distance from one another to make adding and removing food easy.
- Separate Base Pan Design. Having a separate base pan makes it easy to clean up after smoking all your favorite meats. Cleaning these kinds of units is often an unwanted chore, but this feature makes the Brinkman Gourmet Smoker And Grill a very friendly after-dinner companion.
- 50-Pound Cooking Capacity. For such a small unit, it seems difficult to imagine fitting 50 pounds of meat into the cylindrical shell but it truly does all fit in there. The high-powered heating element ensures an even smoke every time, whether smoking a single chicken or an entire week’s worth of heavy steak.
- Doubles As A Grill. Just as the name promises, this unit can be adapted into a small open-top grill. This allows for some variation in your cooking methods if you prefer a half-smoked, half-grilled texture to your meats. For an extended camping trip, you will be glad you have both options available.
This smoker/grill combo comes with a high-powered heating element and well-insulated design. The fact that it can hold 50 pounds of meat in such a small and portable package is a clear plus for campers, hunters and outdoor events.
The workmanship and materials of the unit leave nothing to be desired. The Brinkman Gourmet Smoker And Grill is a hardy piece of equipment that can withstand the outdoor environments for which it was built. You do not have to worry about flimsy pieces falling over the place with this one.
With its small size yet large cooking capacity, the Brinkman Gourmet Smoker And Grill makes an excellent smoker for the price (under $110.00).
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Brinkman Gourmet Smoker And Grill:
“This is a fantastic smoker/grill. We are getting ready to purchase our second. The inside has finally burned through the inner wall. This is an easy grill for smoking and grilling, just plug in, warm up and you are good to go.”