want to try another dessert recipe today? that’s great because im sharing you this one today, the Blueberry Buckle Coffeecake! so, enjoy and have nice day after making this dessert!
Blueberry Buckle Coffeecake, who can say no to this dessert? I bet no one can! Yeah right? So, now, I’m going to share this sweet recipes that is also my favorite and Id like you to try it.
What’s with this Blueberry Buckle Coffeecake recipe? Well the best answer that I could give you is aside from having a good taste, it is also perfect to prepare in any occasions, especially summer! With its juice of blueberries, you can always feel the detailed and very yummy taste of it. That’s why this recipe is never been absent in my dessert list. So, how about you? Try it now! Taste and feel what I have experience having tried this recipe. And don’t forget to serve and share it for everyone. Okay? So, enjoy and check out the ingredients and simple procedures below. Good luck!
Blueberry Buckle Coffeecake
- 2 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 1/4 cup of shortening
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 3/4 tsp. of salt
- 1 piece of egg
- 2 cups of fresh blueberries (frozen/thawed blueberries can be used if you don’t have fresh blueberries)
- Crumb the topping (recipe below)
- Glaze recipe (below)
- Heat the oven for 375 degrees F. while greasing a 9-inch round pan or 9-inch square pan you can also use another square or inch of pan that you have.
- In large bowl mix the flour and then followed with sugar, shortening, milk, baking powder, salt and the egg.
- And then, beat for about 30 seconds or a minute with spoon and then carefully stir in the blueberries.
- Spread the batter in the pan.
- And then, sprinkle it with crumb topping and bake for about 45 to 50 minutes or until the wooden pick or knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- And then, drizzle with Glaze and serve warm.
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of margarine or butter (softened)
- Mix all the ingredients until becomes crumbly and then sprinkle over the batter.
For the Glaze ingridents:
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp. of milk
- Mix all ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over warm cake.
And that is the Blueberry Buckle Coffeecake, with that simple step by step procedure; you can already have that recipe in a fleet minute with no hassle and sweat. You can also enjoy the Blueberry Buckle Coffeecake also with this, the Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe which will make your recipe perfect.