Make your endorphin’s happy with this Bleeding Cupcakes! Yeap! very sweet and has a yummy filling that you didn’t try in any cupcakes! Enjoy!
This Bleeding Cupcakes is one of the best cupcakes I have ever seen and taste, yeap! Because not just the outer which is nice but when you reach the inner, all you can say is Wow because it’s super amazing and yummy.
I had tasted this kind of cupcake the “Bleeding Cupcakes” when my bestfriend joined a food contest at her school and gladly went home with a Champion Trophy with this cupcake she had made that made her also win the contest. And I’m so thankful that she shared this recipe for all of you guys, so here and just see the things you will need and follow the simple steps below.
- 1 piece of egg
- 8 oz. of softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
- Red food coloring or frosting tint
- 6 ounce white chocolate chunks
- 1 recipe homemade or boxed cake batter
- Preheat a preheat oven to the specified temperature in your cupcake recipe.
- And then, line the muffin tins with foil or paper liners.
- Mix together the filling before mixing together the batter.
- And then in a medium bowl, beat the egg and then beat in the softened cream cheese and mix until mixture becomes smooth.
- Add the sugar and mix until smooth.
- Add the coloring until the desired color is reached in your estimation.
- And then, make the color several shades darker than the desired end result as the color will lighten as it bakes.
- Fold in the white chocolate chunks and then prepare the cupcake batter.
- Fill the cups 2/3 full with the cake batter and then place about 1 1/2 teaspoonsful of the filling in the center of each cupcake. That will oozed after a bite applied on it.
- And for the last one, is to bake it in the oven.
- Let it cool and frost as directed in the cupcake recipe.
So, now you know the procedures already, you now prepare the things you will need and try to make it! Go ahead and have fun doing the Bleeding Cupcakes Recipe! Until next time again! And have a great day ahead! Hope you’ll give this Bleeding Cupcakes a thumbs up!