In baking, it’s important to know how to bake a basic bread to ensure that you’re ready to step up for another higher level which is baking more tricky delicious recipes.
I love to eat basic white bread during breakfast especially paired with milk coffee. Hmmmm YUM! Today I’m going to make a basic white bread and this one is pretty easy. This recipe for fresh bake breads is easy and full proof, very soft and tasty loaf of bread with flakey crust. Let’s get started.
½ cup Milk
3tbsp. White sugar
2 tsp. Salt
3 tbsp. Butter
2 tbsp. Yeast
1 /2 cups water
6 cups Flour
- Heat up the milk in a microwave then add in sugar, salt and butter and let it melt. Set aside to cool down.
- Heat up the water, not boiling just lukewarm and pour it in a kitchen aid mixer with a dough hook attachment and then add in the yeast. Mix it up a little bit then slowly adding the flour.
- Then add in the butter mixture and mix it again and add the remaining flour one cup at a time.
- Once it comes to a dough ball that’s the time it’s done.
- Take it out and go for the first rise. Cover it with a dish towel to let it rise for 30 minutes.
- After the dough totally rises knead it a little bit. Spray your baking pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- Form a dough that fit into the pan so that it will rise evenly and spray the top of the dough with nonstick cooking spray to keep it moist.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover the dough again with dish towel to rise for 25-30 minutes. Once the dough is perfectly raised it’s ready to go in the oven and bake it for 40 minutes.
Now you’re done! Nothing like fresh with delicious homemade bread. Enjoy the basic white bread with spreads or jams that you like!