Quick and easy steps to start a small business with our Banana Whoopie Pies recipe!
Banana Whoopie Pies
I want to earn a little amount for this summer for the next semester’s enrollment and I was also thinking how can I help my parents with the bills at home, and because it’s a season of bananas in our place, so I think why not making some a little risky to gain and to help! And tadaaah, luckily had a friend to help me and she suggested this to me and that was Banana Whoopie Pies.
At first, I was really scared because it would be a business and might not be sold if I sell it. And after the Banana Whoopie Pies were cooked. Wow! I never had anything to tell but just wow! And “ummm” and all of the Banana Whoopie Pies were sold!
So, I want to share this easy and breezy recipe for you to try it also. Good luck!
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups mashed extra ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup sour milk or buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extracts Filling
- 2 egg whites
- 1 (1 pound) box confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate Syrup (Optional)
And now we had all the ingredients, we can now start to make our Banana Whoopie Pies. Wohooo! This would be really great.
- First, is to set a preheated oven to 350 degrees F.
- Then, Lightly grease and flour a cookie sheet.
- And in a large bowl sift together the flour, salt, baking powder and the baking soda then after that, set it aside.
- Then, in a large mixing bowl combine the cream together with the shortening and sugar.
- Add and beat thoroughly eggs, bananas, sour milk and vanilla extract.
- Then, add dry ingredients gradually, beating after each addition.
- Add a heaping teaspoonsful onto prepared cookie sheet 2 1/2 inches apart.
- And bake for 8 to 15 minutes. (or depending of the size of you cookie until they spring back to touch or cooked)
- Then remove the cookie to wire rack to cool.
- For filling:
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Add a shortening and vanilla extract then blend it.
- Add the milk and then sugar.
- Then, beat until it smoothie.
- And when your filling is ready. Spread the filling on the bottom side of one cookie.
- And top with a second cookie bottom side down. Just repeat the procedures with the remaining cookies and filling.
Tadaaang! And our Banana Whoopie Pies is done! We can now serve it or sell it instead. Who knows it would be your stepping stone to start a business and this would be one of your specialties.
Aside from Banana Whoopie Pies, we also prepared another easy recipe for you to try our Crunchy Banana and Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwich.