Today, its all about the banana’s that im going to share for you, and also how delicious it is. There are some trivia’s too that will let you know how banana’s can be great for you. So, check out and don’t ever miss this.
Worried because you can’t find a not so common, yummy and appetizing dessert you can serve for birthday, family gathering or any parties? Well, not anymore because today, I will be sharing you this recipe that you are looking for, and that’s the Louisville Banana Pudding. So, check the ingredients and the simple procedures down there for you to follow.
- 6 pieces of egg yolks
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 4 cups of milk
- 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter
- 6 pieces of egg whites
- 1/4 tsp. of cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of cream
- 1 box of vanilla wafers or your preferred cookies
- 6 pieces of bananas (sliced thinly)
- Over a large bowl, set a wide strainer and then beat the yolks and set aside in a place where it is near to the stove.
- In a heavy saucepan, whisk the sugar with the flour and milk until it is free of lumps.
- And then, set it over a medium heat and cook while stirring it constantly with a wooden spatula just to boil and remove it from heat and whisk a little of the hot and then thick the pudding into the beaten yolks, then pour the yolk mixture back into the main pudding mixture while whisking very well.
- Just, continue to cook it for about 1 to 2 minutes more while stirring it constantly until thick.
- Strain it and then stir in the vanilla extract and butter until the butter melts.
- And to store it, just press the plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the pudding and refrigerate it for about 3 hours.
- Whip the cream to stiff the peaks, in a cold bowl with some cold beaters.
- Fold into cold pudding and then line an ovenproof dish with half of the vanilla wafers and sprinkle lightly with bourbon.
- And then, top with one-third of the pudding, then half of the bananas and add another layer of wafers and bourbon, then next is the third of pudding, and then the remaining bananas. End it with a final layer of pudding.
- Take it in a preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar and vanilla extract to stiff peaks and gradually add the 2/3 cup of sugar and beat them until stiff again.
- Starting at the edge of the pudding, pipe or swirl a border of meringue around circumference of the dish to make a seal and then pipe or swirl remaining meringue all over the pudding.
- And lastly, heat it in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes to brown meringue tips and completely cool it in a room temperature or refrigerator before serving.
- And to make your Louisville Banana Pudding more pleasing and irresistible, it is better to assemble it with sloping slides.
The best thing about this Banana Pudding is you can assure that everybody will love and make this a favorite dessert because as far as I know, no one hates banana at all and it’s really a good source of both vitamins and minerals as well as fiber. And great source of potassium too, which helps you to build stronger and healthy bones. So if I were you, I will not think much of the other things but I’ll try to have this! Easy, less budget and very delicious dessert can be in your dining tables.
And to make it more exciting and enjoyable, you can also add some drinks with it, if you have some left bananas from your ingredients, l suggest this Cozy Banana Pine Yogurt Smoothie. So, enjoy this Banana Pudding recipe and have a great day ahead!