Looking for a great snack? here’s the Banana Doughnuts with Nutmeg that we want to offer for you! just simply check the simple steps below.
I was inspired to make a Banana Doughnuts with Nutmeg, after tasting it from a stall seller at mall but it’s too costly to buy, so as I went home, I surf some of the procedures. But my grandma came and told me how to do it. So, after making it, I was so excited and so full after eating the Banana Doughnuts with Nutmeg because the taste was so delicious. Now, if you crave or want to know how to make Banana Doughnuts with Nutmeg, I want to share the fun of making it with you. Enjoy!
Banana Doughnuts with Nutmeg
- 2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoon of vegetable shortening
- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 piece of egg
- 1/4 cup of buttermilk
- 1 banana of (ripe and mashed)
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Vegetable shortening
- Confectioner’s sugar
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Beat the shortening until turns to creamy, then add the sugar and beat them until turns to light.
- Add an egg and beat them in well.
- Then add the buttermilk, banana, spices, and the vanilla, and blend it together.
- Put onto a floured board and then knead it lightly, roll to 1/2-inch thickness.
- And cut the dough with a doughnut cutter.
- Lastly, fry doughnut in hot deep oil until turns to nicely browned, drain doughnut on paper towels, and dust it with confectioners’ sugar.
So, that’s it! And our Banana Doughnuts with Nutmeg is already made. It’s very easy right? And so quick to make. And if you need to gain a little income, you can sell it online and or sell it at the parks were kids will surely love these Banana Doughnuts with Nutmeg. Serve some sample to your family or friends and you will be much appreciated.
Aside from our Banana Doughnuts with Nutmeg, we also have another recipe that we would like you to try, our French Toast Doughnuts.