Looking for a great snack to serve for your family today? hmm don’t bother to look for something because this one will be the best for todays snack for everyone. The Banana Cream Pie! The very yummy and delicious pie ever!
Banana Cream Pie Recipe
I really love eating bananas, and it was like every day, I actually always partner in my meals, and I don’t ever feel being fed up eating with these bananas. Bananas are also releases stress that can also make your endorphins happy like chocolates do. It can also cure hangovers like I had few days ago we I gone to parties, it’s truly proven and tested that it can protect you against sickness like osteoporosis, kidney cancer and blindness which we really afraid of. And if you hated to eat bananas alone, you can also try this Banana Cream Pie recipe that I will share for you.
- Pastry for single-crust 9-inch pie
- 1 1/4 cups of Equal® Spoonful*
- 7 tbsp. of cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 2 1/2 cups of 2% milk
- 2 pieces of egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups of coarsely chopped ripe banana (medium)
- 2 tsp. of lemon juice
- 2 cups of prepared fat-free whipped topping
*May substitute 30 packets of Equal® sweetener
- Roll the pastry on a lightly floured surface into the circle 1 inch larger than inverted 9-inch pie plate.
- Then, ease the pastry into the pan and then trim and flute the edges.
- Pierce the bottom and the side of the pastry using with fork.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree F oven for about 12 to 15 minutes or until the crust turns to lightly browned band then cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, combine the Equal® with the cornstarch and salt in a medium size of saucepan.
- Whisk in the milk until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Heat to boil over medium heat while whisking the mixture constantly.
- Boil and stir it for about 1 minute or until the mixture is thickened, while whisking constantly.
- In small bowl, beat the egg yolks until becomes smooth.
- And then stir about 1/2 cup of hot mixture of milk mixture into the eggs.
- Whisk the egg mixture back into the milk mixture in saucepan.
- And cook over very low heat, while whisking constantly for about 30 to 60 seconds and then remove from heat and let it stand for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the chopped bananas and the lemon juice.
- Fold into the milk mixture and then spoon into baked pie pastry.
- Take it into fridge for about 2 to 3 hours or until filling are set.
- Spread the prepared whipped topping over the filling and then, refrigerate until it is ready to serve. Again, you can also refrigerate if there is any leftovers.
Aside from its beneficial powers that you can get form bananas, you can also enjoy the yummy and very delicious taste of the Banana Cream Pie. You can include this in your healthy snack list and serve it for everyone. And with this recipe, you can also try Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe, or the Mouthwatering Choco Banoffee Pie that will make your recipe more enjoyable and more fun to eat.
So, enjoy and never ever fail to try this Banana Cream Pie Recipe I have shared for you.