Make delicious snacks everyday just like this easy recipe muffin filled with banana and chocolate chips. It’s a delicious method of getting healthy.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way of combining the two classic tastes of chocolate and banana here’s some recipe for banana chocolate chips muffin. This is a great recipe for your kids and surely they will absolutely love this. Here’s what you will need.
½ cup Vegetable Oil
½ cups granulated Sugar
3 Mashed Bananas
¼ tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 2/3 cup All Purpose Flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
½ tsp. Baking Soda
¼ tsp. Salt
¼ tsp. Cinnamon
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line 12 piece muffin liners to muffin tin and set aside.
2. In a small bowl add the chocolate chips and small amount of flour just to coat the chocolate chips mix until all the chocolate chips are coated in the flour. Set aside.
3. In a separate large bowl add wet ingredients and mix until all combined.
4. Mix the dry ingredients, whisk until well incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chip and flour mixture.
5. Using an ice cream scoop divide the batter into your muffin pan and bake for about 18 minutes.
6. Let it cool completely before serving. Enjoy the great banana chocolate chips muffin!