How to Make Apple and Almond Tart? Try out Apple and Almond Tart recipe and see if you like it.
Apple and Almond Tart
1 pound Pack cooled puff bread.
1 egg beaten.
3 x skinned dessert apples.
1 1/2 oz Butter, thawed.
1 tbl Icing sugar.
6 oz Marzipan.
Prep for Apple and Almond Tart:
1. Roll out the pastry on a softly powdered surface 3mm (1/8 inch).
thick. Cut out 6 circles roughly 8cm (3 inches) in diameter and place on a damp baking holder. Brush the bread circles with the ruined egg.
2. Present the marzipan and eliminate 6 smaller sized circles around 6cm (21/2 inches) in size. Lay on top of the pastry circles.
3. Core and quarter the apples. Slice each in to quarter into 3.
4. Arrange apple pieces on the marzipan, brush with melted butter and bake in a preheated oven 425 F for 15 mins, till the pastry is gold.
5. Dredge with icing sugar and serve warm or cool with creme fraiche or cream.
NOTES: Using cooled puff bread makes this impressive treat or tea-time break quick and easy to make.
Hope you like this apple and almond tart recipe.