Are you tired? Are you depressed? feeling stressed? or want some sweets to be more energize? then, maybe you will need to try this one, the Angel Food Rocky Road! so, enjoy and have fun with this everyone!
Angel Food Rocky Road
I love this Angel Food cake alone, because aside from it is soft and foamy to eat, its sweetness really gives me energy and I really enjoy the every bite of it. So, how much more when it is added more with chocolate chips? that will make the angel food cake more delicious and yummy!
So, today we are going to make Angel Food Rocky Road! Yeap! So, never say no to add this in your dessert list and serve an angel food rocky road in your dining table! I bet everybody in your house or even your neighbors will surely love this simple recipe.
- 1 round of Angel food cake
- 2 packs of chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar
- 1 pint of whipping cream
- 3 pieces of eggs (separated the yolks and whites)
- Melt the chocolate chips and sugar together over hot water or you can also heat it in the microwave in medium, for about 3 minutes.
- Beat the egg yolks and gradually add it with the chip mixture.
- And cool for about 5 minutes.
- And then, beat the egg whites until turns to stiff and fold into the chocolate mixture.
- Beat the whipping cream until turns to stiff, and then fold into the mixture.
- Line a buttered pan with bite size pieces of angel food cake.
- Cover the cake with a layer of sauce.
- And then repeat the process ending with sauce on top and sprinkle the top with nuts.
- After the procedures above, you can now let the angel food cake chill for an overnight.
See that? that’s how it is easy and quick the Angel food rocky road can be made.
And ffter it was chilled for an overnight, I was so excited to taste my Angel Food Rocky Road with my breakfast, and wow it’s really a heavenly taste, though I have planned my diet already, tsssk I just can’t resist eating this one. So, you guys, if you want to try this one then, go for it! You will never ever regret of trying this one.
And for another energizing sweets that you can also try, if you want or need another one, then you can add this Turtle Brownie Ice Cream Cake in your dessert list. So, have fun with this Angel Food Rocky Road Recipe!