Hi mom’s! Try this amazing surprise treat that you can try and prepare for a snack for your kiddies! I’m sure, they will feel more lucky to have a mom like you after preparing this Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies for them! So, enjoy and make your kids make so in love with your recipes and of course your great love!
Wanted to try and taste the unique and deliciously made Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies? Then what are you waiting for? Just click down below for the ingredients with its simple procedures to follow and make yourself taste first what you can share that everyone will truly enjoy and made them feel how sweet you are like with this Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe.
So, don’t let the time wait, take it in, and try this very tasty yummy chocolaty snack!
Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 2/3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. of each
o Baking soda
o Baking powder
- 2/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 1/3 cups of brown sugar
- 2 pieces of eggs
- 1 tsp. of each vanilla extract AND almond extract
- 1 cup of slightly cooled MELTED butter, or a combination of butter and margarine
- 2 (10 oz.) packs of semisweet or milk chocolate chips,
- 2 cups of coarsely chopped toasted almonds (toasting intensifies the almond flavor – be sure nuts are completely cooled before stirring into the dough, or they’ll melt the chips)
- Prepare preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and then, set out a two large nonstick ungreased cookie sheets.
- And then, mix the 2 2/3 cups of all-purpose flour, salt baking soda, and the baking powder until they are completely blend together.
- In a separate mixing bowl, stir together the sugars with the eggs, flavorings and melted butter. Then, gradually stir in the flour mixture, and then blend them well.
- And then, stir in the chips and almonds. By using a 1/3 cup of capacity ice cream scoop or a heaping tablespoon, drop the dough onto cookie sheets while allowing room for the cookies to spread slightly.
- Bake, placing a single cookie sheet in the center of the preheated oven, for 15 to 18 minutes, or until cookies are lightly browned and then set around the edges.
- And please take note! Cookies are better to be under bake slightly to make it soft and chewy to eat. But if you want the crispy one, then you can also bake it until golden brown or looks that it is enough crisps and can be brake into two.
So, guys! That’s all for today, I hope I had give you an idea on what and how to prepare the right and perfect snack for your kids! Until next recipe again, and also I would like to say thank you for viewing this Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. Don’t worry, you can also spoil this to everyone! And enjoy!
Aside from this Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, you can also try and add this next recipe that I have prepared for you, the Vegan Chocolate Cookies Recipe.