Learning to make homemade bread is really a delicious experience, and I do not mean just how tasty it is to eat fresh bread but also the whole process i.e. kneading and baking which is an art and accomplishment worth celebrating.
There are many recipes for making bread with a thousand different ingredients, textures and flavors as salty, sweet, stuffed, wheat flour, corn, whole, diet, etc.
Making homemade bread is not much complicated as you just have to know the proper and step-by-step procedure, so be patient and ready to master at this skill. Speaking precisely, you just forget the classic bread flour, and say hello to these 3 recipes fun and healthy homemade bread recipes knows as;
- Basil almond flour Bread
- Black olives with oatmeal bread
- Chocolate and coconut
If you love to try new recipes, this is your chance to surprise your family by serving them a simple food with a unique touch.
Here you go with the recipe of homemade basil and almond flour bread.
- 1 cup almond flour
- Basil leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 egg whites
- 100g butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons soy milk or skimmed milk
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Few sesame seeds and chia seeds for dressing
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients except sesame, chia and utter by hand or with a spoon.
- Add milk, egg whites and butter and knead it well to make the dough. Once the mixture is smooth, put it in the greased baking tin.
- Decorate it with sesame and chia seeds and put it in the oven and leave for baking up to 45 minutes.
- Take it out after 45 minutes and let it cool for 5 minutes and serve it tea.
Here you have the recipe of homemade black olives with oatmeal bread.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 handful of pitted black olives (cut in small pieces and dry)
- ½ cup of wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup of soy or skimmed milk
- 2 pinches of Salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Baking container
- Firstly, you have to preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Cut black olives in very small pieces and remove moisture by wrapping in paper towel and press until no liquid drops anymore.
- Now mix all the dry ingredients in the traditional way as by hand or you can do it with a spoon as well.
- Now add olives, egg whites and milk.
- Now mix it to make homogeneous dough and for that you have to knead and knead, but be careful and don’t crush the olives further while kneading.
- When we list, we give you the way we want. I tried doing a flea, and the knife I made some cuts in zig-zag.
- Put it in a greased baking tray for easy removal and leave it in the oven for 20 minutes or a little more if you find necessary.
- Take it out after 20 minutes and let it cool for a few minutes before you serve it you your family.
Here I present you with the recipe of delicious homemade bread with chocolate, coconut and carob powder.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 100g grated coconut
- 2 egg whites
- Black chocolate chips or chopped chocolate into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of carob flour
- 2 tablespoons of yeast
- 1 cup milk
- ½ tablespoon of baking powder
- I believe now you already know this first step of preheating the oven to 220 degrees, right? Let’s move on after this step.
- Again we use the same procedure as we did in the previous two recipes of mixing the dry ingredients in the first place i.e. wheat flour, baking powder, chocolate chips, carob, grated coconut, yeast and stevia. Here you keep a little grated coconut and chocolate chips aside for garnishing.
- Add milk and egg whites and when the dough is unified, put it in the baking tray or any other container to give the shape you want.
- Garnish it with grated coconut and chocolate chips and take it to the oven for 30 minutes.
Here I have shared 3 recipes to make bread scrumptiously at home but you can experiment with a lot more ingredients and come up with your own recipe if you really have your way with cooking innovatively.
AllFoody is a website dedicated for bringing mouth-watering recipes of all food types to online surfers in search of cooking recipes. You can visit it at http://allfoody.com, a spot to enhance confidence of home cooks with a wide range of recipes.